As Krsna is my witness, the information contained herein is to the best of my knowledge as of the 13th day of July 2016
GBC MEMBER LIST
The purer and more Prabhupada-style GBCs. We don’t know exactly how much of the teachings of Prabhupada regards vaishnava values do they actually believe in but they’re the best we have for now.
1. Badrinarayan Swami (San Diego – US)
BNS is fully against Female Diksha Guru and Krishna West but he is a puppet in the hand of Malati Mata, this is to be noted.
3. Niranjan Swami
4. Virabahu (das) ACBSP (GBC)
2. Sivarama Swami
He is a conservative person but has empowered women to take up masculine roles/jobs in iskcon and believes that women(Jahnavi Harrison) can lead kirtans in front of male audiences. However, has smashed Hridayananda Goswami, Krishna West, calling women as prabhu, etc.
Vicious hardcore western liberal thinkers of Iskcon
1. Anuttama Das (there are two Anuttamass This is the GBC anuttama)
2. Bir Krishna Das Goswami
3. Praghosa (Das) SDG (Ireland)
4. Dina Sharana (Dasi) ACBSP (Germany)
5. Malati (dd) ACBSP (GBC) (New Vrindavan/Columbus – USA)
6. Tamohara (Das) ACBSP (Alachua, FL – US) (has banned Bhakti Vikas Maharaj from Gainsville & Alachua)
General liberal thinkers but tolerate liberalism. They are not too vicious.
1. Bhakti Caitanya Swami
2. Bhaktimarga Swami Bhaktimarga Swami (Canada)
3. Kavicandra Swami (GBC Japan)
4. Madhu Sevita (Das) ACBSP (GBC) (I)
5. Jayapataka Swami (FFL promoter, Defended Maria Ekstrand who blasphemed Prabhupada and Lord Rama, Has stayed silent on the matter of Female Diksha Guru while his pet disciple is championing the cause)
6. Ramai Swami
7. Bhaktivijnana Goswami
Now, here is something tricky. Grey-zoners or on the fench GBCs. It is very difficult to understand what is in their heart. Are they innocent by-standards just caught in iskcon politics? Are they pro-vedic culture and are just trying to save their disciples from nonsense? Are they silent demons who are cleverly trying to dilute the movement? This is difficult to determine.
BUT the scriptures dictate– मौनम सम्मति लक्षणम silence implies consent so this is to be also considered.
Grey-Zone thinkers (liberal on some issues and conservative on others)
1. Bhakti Charu Swami (Promotes women leading kirtan in front of male audiences, silent on Women:Masters or Mothers book, has had a female secretary Radha Sundari Dasi 2005)
2. Bhakti Purusottama Swami (Mayapur – IN) (wrote sahajiya book Glories of Radharani, smashed by BVKS)
3. Bhaktivaibhava Swami
4. Bhanu Swami (Madras – IN) (He is a good guru but silent on some issues, unconfirmed rumor is that he supports Female Diskha Guru)
5. Devamrita Swami (promoted women’s non-housewife tendencies, encouraged free mixing in Loft preaching)
6. Gopal Krsna Goswami (Food for Life promoter, congregation is out of control)
7. Guru Prasad Swami
8. Hrdaya Caitanya (das) SDG (Radhadesh, Belgium)
9. Romapada Swami
10. Radhanath Swami (Does not promote FDG nor brahmacharini ashrama)
11. Chaitanyachandra Das (GBC – Russia)” (speaks little English so be patient if you email him)
12. Bhakti Bhringa Govinda Swami (most probably is a good guru)
13. Sriman Chandrashekhar Prabhu – GBC
Mostly a conservative