Hari Prana -Harriet Hooper has served BVPS in some capacity and her son is in the gurukul so i did not insult her too much for her crime of criticizing our noble mission of exterminating the Krishna West ideologies. She seems to have misunderstood our mission. So this was a quick reply, not too harsh, i hope.
Hari Prana -Harriet Hooper Maharaja would not personally criticise anyone especially a senior god brother. I know he would not appreciate the title of this video nor it being used for those with political agendas . If devotees feel that something he says applies to a certain situation then that is their opinion not Maharaja’s
Hari Prana -Harriet Hooper The point is that if we are attached to our material conditioning and use that as an excuse to not act according to the culture that Krsna recommends, we wI’ll not have any common ground on which to associate for the pleasure of the Lord. Yes, it is possible to perform devotional service with attachments, (and I personally are very much on that level ) this is called Kama misra Bhakti – we should be aware that is what it is and we should not concoct a philosophy to justify it. If we want to act based on the culture of our birth we should understand that in general, if we are born into families where there is meat eating, illicit sex, intoxication or gambling, it is not a very pious birth from a material point of view, however if we take up devotional service sincerely, that is most glorious – that is real piety. Because according to the true meaning of the word, only those things connected with Krsna are truly pious.
Manikar Das Brahmachari 1. To name or not to name: This can be understood by studying the position of Prabhupada on “naming people”…I would suggest you take a look at page 207 (and onwards) of the book by BVKS, ‘On Speaking Strongly in Srila Prabhupada’s Service’ to clarify P…See More
Manikar Das Brahmachari Hari Prana -Harriet Hooper pls wait for some time i will post another video where BVPS Maharaja who you know so much about is directly with name criticizing KWest and everyone’s favorite Table Tennis with other men’s wives Swami in very damning words.
do refer to the manu on understanding seniority in vedic societySo if u want a super sweet “it’s all ok swami” go for Hridayananda Goswami.
Suggested gifts: Shorts, Polo tshirts, cap, tennis shoes, table tennis bats
all doubts cleared in just a 250 paged book. you can buy the kindle version of the book online
1. if u know bvps’s lectures u can easily know that what one that was and u can verify if there is any biased editing done.
2. paritranaya sadhunam is poltics. so why assume politics to be always bad? yes if ur mind is infected with maya then everything is bad.
3. “sensationalism” is inherently also evil? microphones and loud speakers too are sensational tools. so is a well modulated voice. where is the argument there?
4. “That is my observation” “it is my personal opinion” “Maharaja would see” that is anumana. Refute the arguments of BVKS’s book they are from SP teachings. Hence to understand BVPS just understand SP’s teachings. it is so simple u see.
5. “if he minds having titles” ahhh now you reveal your mind. Your emotions are hurt by the language used. It is not that the facts presented were a prob. the language used was. so now u have some argument that u are making to present the truth on the examples of the conduct of BVPS rather then going on the principles on which BVPS’s conduct is based. Those principle are in the book Speaking Strongly. That book most probably PC ppl hate since is it from BVKS- the most hated apasiddhanta killer in iskcon.
7. Since, if i u take the pratyaksha i.e. inductive logic then the pool of facts is unlimited and unendingly misleading.
8. Principle is one. Details that we get from its application are many. Hence, we track the principle that a thing is based on. Am i making sense here?
9. ” If you believe” Gaudiya Vaishnavism is not a belief system. We deal in facts we dont deal in opinions. “believe” means mind. that is sankalpa vikalpa. accepting and later rejecting. That is the feminine principle not the masculine.
10. Scripture is handled with the element of intelligence not mind. This is the reason why women should get in to the whole field of debating etc since u cant expect a man to sway from logic and talk with you on emotions in matters of the scriptures.
I could write more but this has been an elongated argument.
Can u tell ur husband to continue the “replies” with me?
it is unwise to talk so much with a woman even on the net.
Do also tell him to check the emotions at the door and bring only logic* and scripture. haribol.*logic as opposed to kutarka http://www.vedabase.com/en/cc/madhya/6/1